Tuesday, January 27, 2009

holiday..

last friday, i went back to my sis house..
the road was congested and i have to stand bout 2 hours..
plus, dh mcm srdin dh dlm bas 2..
i was so exhausted..
when i reached at KL Sentral, i felt quite relieved..
bcoz, org x rmai sgt kt kaunter tiket 2..
bla trun s-ke-le-te, ya rabbi, org mmg rmai gla..
i felt like i want to ask my sis to fetch me there..
but, when i thought back, she will stuck in the jam..
if dat happen, i hv 2 wait bout 2 hours..
d best solution was go on wif my plan..
so, bout 1 hour, i managed to get the KTM..
once again, it full and i had 2 wait 4 2nd train..
thanx God i managed to get d 2nd one..
( tq la sapa yg tlak2 aku 2 n last2 aku bleh msk gak..haha)
when, i reached Serdang, it was 9.40 pm..
she said, pity my little sis..
she asked my bro to angkt my beg..
bcoz i was too exhausted, i can't decided if i want to hv my dinner or not dat nite..
aku dh nmpk ktil mmanggil2 aku..hehe
my sis brought me to eat satay..
hehe.. my fveret..
(len kali aku xmau dh blik gna pblic trnsport time mid sem)

No comments: