Saturday, February 14, 2009

PaGeL..

yeye, i'd found my attire to wear for PGL..
special thnx to jaja,bonnie n pajid for accompanying,
searching and selecting it for me..
really nice..i love it..
and d feedbacks from others make me eager to wear it..wah2
at 1st, igt nk survey je tp alang2 mnyeluk pkasm biar smpy kpngkal ktiak..hehe
so i made my decision to buy it..
n bonnie kept making jokes till the salesperson thought that i will
play the role for the theater..
when i found the 1st baju i thought i want to buy it but
my PA aka Bonnie asked me to compare the price 1st..
so, i followed his advice n i save bout RM 30..
thanx my dear frens..

3 comments:

Boniface Paul Banta said...

My dear Mary..Even i'm sounded like TIN KOSONG...Kong kang..Kong Kang.. But at least i managed to get an initiative to help u find out the right dress to wear. Comparing the price can really help u to save a lot of ur money.. See, firstly the Akak promise to u RM160. But, after bargain with her, she down the price to RM150..haha..Good deal of price Mary..
btw, lemme correct ur peribahasa.. As i'm d one who really expert in BM
"Alang-alang menyeluk perkasam, biar sampai pecah tempayan!!"

Itu baru ada KawKaw punya. Kasih MOP sama dia..

PAJID said...

bonny smangat mengomenk~~ ahakz..

ieyza_chantek said...

semangat boni mengomen tuh... cam karang essay jew.. hahaha..
x sbr aku nk tgk ko marie tyme pgel nt, leh r gnti tmpt tiara jacquilina kan... ;)

p/s: 2-2 bm failed, ada kah peribahasa sebegitu rupa...?