Wednesday, February 18, 2009

story telling..

i did it..
i had done d story tlling..
eventhough i'm not satisfy wif my performance
but at least i had chased out one of the burden out of my mind..
( get lost)haha
when i was telling my story, i juz can look at Lin's face..
i dunno why..
when i'm start to greet the audience,
i saw bonnie had ready wif his contume..
i tried my best not to laugh..
if not, it hard 4 me to stop..
thnx 2 jaja, chena,bon2 n boi..
tp yg xbleh blah nya jaja brlakon jd myat tp bleh plak dya brgrak2..
but it was my fault..
i forgot to tell her that she has to stay until i asked her 2 leave..
tp it's quite funny la..
tp yg the most xleh blah ialah
time dancers msk..
bonnie's costume made me can't stop laughing until miss
said that ''u're not suppose to laught when u're presenting''
tp xtahan dowh..
and the costume made by the cloth that covers the piano..
creative btoi kwn2 aku ni..haha
i will show u d costume in the next post..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marrie..I tau i ni cantik..So betenang laa..Haha..Ayat xbleh blah erk..Huhu..
Erm, I did anything dat i can to make my friends happy. And that is me marrie.. U shud thanks to Chena coz she's just done a great job for helping me to wear my Cinderella's Gown AGAIN!!

Unknown said...

I taw muka i menenangkan, sesuci embun pagi. haha!
ur story was great la mare (i ske pggey u mare cuz dlu i tgk mary-kate & ashley n depa pggey mare xD)
anyways, time dance to mmg xbley blah.
i gelak cm org gila kot!