Thursday, March 26, 2009

Radio Drama..

it's unexpected..
i texted bonnie to inform him that our lecture had began..
meanwhile, i asked him about our assignment..
he replied my msg : ' pendrive u corrupt..xdpt print 1 pn..
beg i plak trtinggl kt lbrary..klu sok bleh x hntr?
tp ko jgn gtau pape kt miss..tggu ktorg smpy..
so mlm ni kna stay back retype script 2'...
oh my God..
it was out of my expectation..
i had to complete the islamic edu's assignment..
can I make it ?
i called bonnie and he said that our efforts are useless n pointless..
we can't submit it today..
and right now, bonnie was comforting reen..
she's crying..
so without wasting the time, i switched on my laptop and
asked aini about d script..
she said that it was with cena..
so, she took it from cena..
my legs were shivering..
when i turned back, i saw them-reen n bonnie..
they called me to sit at the back..
i brought along my laptop..
when i was walking towards them, reen covered her face with her fingers..
it showed that she really dissapointed..
while bonnie was holding a tissue..
seems like misery and wiping his tear..
i was to anxious..
i sat beside reen..
while aini stood beside bonnie.
she said that, stop typing bcoz there's no point anymore..
she afraid that i might did a lot of mistake if I completed the script on that time..
so, after a few minutes, the truth had revealed..
aini is the one who noticed it..
suddenly, bonnie took out the script and the CD from his beg..
Oh my god..
they lied to me and they even success to convinced me..
i felt like i wanted to smacked on their head..
I felt so silly..
be4, i can't simply trust what bonnie said but i didn't know why,
i believed whatever he said..
ish2, smpy ati korg..
aku dh mnggeletar ltut n rs mcm nk bnuh dri kjap..
but eventually, we managed to submit our assignment on the time..
ps2, aku srok ksut bonnie..
pdn muka..
pnipu..
arggghhh..
geram btol aku..

No comments: